In all centers of education, learning is a valued and honored experience. No learning community can thrive if its members counterfeit their achievements. Any act of dishonesty that allows one trainee to gain an unfair advantage over another trainee is unacceptable. Copying, plagiarism, unauthorized collaboration, alteration of records, bribery, lying, or the use of unauthorized aids, will result in dismissal from the training program. Violations of this standard should be reported to the Admissions Director.
All trainees are responsible to adhere to the Academic Honesty Policy.
MediSend Staff have been assigned to assist trainees in a number of areas. A detailed list of staff members and their responsibilities will be provided to each trainee upon arrival.
The Global Education Center forbids the possession, distribution, sale or use of illegal drugs (hallucinogens, narcotics, stimulants, depressants, etc.) and considers these actions contrary to the health and welfare of the Center program. Use, possession or distribution of alcoholic beverages except as expressly permitted by the law and the Center policy, or public intoxication, on the Center premises is expressly forbidden.
Due to the accelerated training schedule and short duration of each semester, Center trainees are expected to be punctual, and attend all classes, seminars and labs.
Code of Conduct
The Global Education Center expects and assumes mature behavior of its trainees and strives to create and maintain an environment of cultural integrity, moral and intellectual excellence. In order to maintain the highest possible educational standards, the Center reserves the right to initiate formal corrective action upon any trainee whose work or conduct is deemed unsatisfactory.
The Center jurisdiction regarding discipline shall be limited to conduct which occurs on Center premises. However, the Center may extend its authority to off-campus activities when they adversely affect the Center and/or the pursuit of its objectives.
Rules and Regulations
Any trainee found to have committed the following misconduct is subject to disciplinary actions. (This list is not all-inclusive but does include categories of misconduct as defined by the Center.)
Acts of dishonesty, including but not limited to the following:
- Computer piracy, including duplicating computer software, copyright infringement, and unauthorized computer entry.
- Attempted or actual theft of and/or damage to property of the Center or property of a member of the Center community or other personal or public property.
- Violation of housing guidelines.
- Failure to comply with Directions of Center staff or law enforcement officers acting in performance of their duties and/or failure to identity oneself to these persons when requested to do so.
- Unauthorized possession, duplication or use of keys to any Center premises, or unauthorized entry to or use of Center premises.
- Violation of published Center policies, rules or regulations.
- Violation of federal, state or local law on Center premises.
- Illegal or unauthorized possession of firearms, explosives, other weapons or dangerous chemicals on Center premises or sponsored activity.
- Use of computing facilities to send obscene or abusive messages.
- Use of computing facilities to interfere with normal operation of the Center computing system.
- The introduction, reproduction and/or promulgation of any computer virus.