The MediSend Global Education Center currently offers a training and education program in Biomedical Equipment Repair. The program consists of a two-semester accelerated curriculum of basic and intermediate courses, and is approximately six months in length.
The fee for a six-month BMT program is $80,000.00 USD.
Included in the fee:
- Full tuition for 2 semesters
- Round-trip airfare.
- Fully furnished apartment, with wireless connectivity.
- All meals.
- Travel medical insurance.
- Laptop computer (use during program)
- All required laboratory fees and consummables
- MediSend sponsored activities and events.
Upon successful completion of the training program graduates will receive the following:
- MediSend Biomedical - Graduate Certificate of Course Completion
- BMET Certificate
- American Red Cross certificates
- Philips Medical - Global Academy Training Certificates (2)